[EVENT] Tower of Parkour

{"object_type": "game", "title": "[EVENT] Tower of Parkour", "author": "respect_theskils", "imgs": ["https://darksib.ru/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/735829213f540f56c2105eef23ae2660.png", "https://darksib.ru/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/3dcd1c4efddbeb9daed805a3bd131eca.png", "https://darksib.ru/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/453d906ca8967059ab24883cdda7df79.png"], "stats": [{"Active": "79"}, {"Favorites": "17,488"}, {"Visits": "5.5M+"}, {"Created": "1/24/2021"}, {"Updated": "12/8/2021"}, {"Server Size": "12"}, {"Genre": "All Genres"}, {"Allowed Gear": ""}], "like": ["1924", "1,924"], "dislike": ["915", "915"], "description": "5+ MIL visits update LIMITED TIME EVENT -- GREEN HALO PRIZE Free Yellow Halo New stages VIP Gamepass New Menu's Welcome to Tower Of Parkour Get to the top of the tower before the timer runs out. Note : Pink Halo has a 75% chance of getting, Teal halo is a 25% chance of getting. you can also purchase the blue Halo Gamepass for the blue Halo Dont forget to like and favorite our game have fun! (Game inspired by Tower Of Hell) Credits to SwishDevv for making Game Icon https://www.roblox.com/users/1406108336/profile/ Tags: Tower, Obby, Parkour, Top, Toh", "badges": [{"badge_name": "You Played!", "badge_description": "Thanks for playing!", "badge_img": "https://darksib.ru/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/e5f4a57681feec397876d09d2e2c3917.png", "badge_stats": [{"Rarity": "87.0% (Freebie)"}, {"Won Yesterday": "3883"}, {"Won Ever": "1261269"}]}], "store": [{"store_item_title": "Blue Halo Gamepass", "store_item_img": "https://darksib.ru/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/40b581a434698b2c808c2d8e6277c97d.png", "store_item_price": "250"}, {"store_item_title": "DOUBLE COINS GAMEPASS", "store_item_img": "https://darksib.ru/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/a79f5d3d29a8c7294af4852c74d3048c.png", "store_item_price": "599"}, {"store_item_title": "VIP Gamepass", "store_item_img": "https://darksib.ru/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/5aa69c82cedc8cc3f26f828eccdb6854.png", "store_item_price": "599"}], "url": "https://www.roblox.com/games/6293406869/FREE-HALO-Tower-of-Parkour{}"}